|Notice â€“ St. Anthony Harbour Ice Conditions|
|Coyote - Notice to Residents|
Interactive Town Map
Exploring our town map is now interactive - and includes many exciting new features.
Our interactive town map will help tourists, residents and newcomers to locate town businesses, parks and other town facilities. The map also serves as a town business directory. We hope you enjoy browsing our new interactive town map..
- Click the button below to view the town map (the map will launch in a new browser window)
- Select a map category to display all applicable red markers, which indicate the locations of all your chosen category listings
- Hover your mouse over the red markers to display the listing details in the lower right box
- Alternatively, you can hover your mouse over a category listing to display the red marker (which indicates the map location)
- Use the scroll bars to review the full list of categories and listings
- Click "Display Street Names" box to view (or hide) street names within the interactive map
|The Iceberg Festival|
The 11th Annual Iceberg Festival will be held in St. Anthony and area from June 7-16, 2019. Many exciting events will be featured for all to enjoy!
Check out the festival wesite for the full schedule ....
|CLEAN UP WEEK|
Spring Cleanup/Bulk Waste Pickup will take place between June 3 - 14, 2019, in
all 4 Sub-regions. Items must be placed to the curb by 8:00 a.m. on the same day
as collection of regular waste. We will collect all items by the end of the ....
|Helping Hands 4th Annual Wine Tasting Event!|
|Where: Royal Canadian Legion - St. Anthony
When: September 20, 2019
For information and tickets
Contact: Jackie Adey at 709-454-6000 (Limited .... |
|Newfie Scoff Every Wednesday at the Royal Canadian Legion, St. Anthony Starting On May 29th At 4.30 PM Traditional Newfoundland Food ,Live Music And Screech-Ins .
|2019 PRIME MINISTERS AWARDS
|FAMILY DOCTOR AWARD INFORMATION
View all Community News articles