|Water Shutoff & Boil Order|
Interactive Town Map
Exploring our town map is now interactive - and includes many exciting new features.
Our interactive town map will help tourists, residents and newcomers to locate town businesses, parks and other town facilities. The map also serves as a town business directory. We hope you enjoy browsing our new interactive town map..
- Click the button below to view the town map (the map will launch in a new browser window)
- Select a map category to display all applicable red markers, which indicate the locations of all your chosen category listings
- Hover your mouse over the red markers to display the listing details in the lower right box
- Alternatively, you can hover your mouse over a category listing to display the red marker (which indicates the map location)
- Use the scroll bars to review the full list of categories and listings
- Click "Display Street Names" box to view (or hide) street names within the interactive map
|Spring Cleanup/Bulk Waste Pickup|
|NORpen Waste Management | Spring Cleanup/Bulk Waste Pickup
Spring Cleanup/Bulk Waste Pickup will take place for a two-week period, June 11 - 23, 2018, in all 4 Sub-regions. Items should be placed to ....
The St. Anthony and Area Chamber of Commerce is seeking a student for the position of Information Officer at the Visitor Information Centre located at Grenfell Interpretation Centre, 1 Maraval Road, St. Anthony from ....
|The Iceberg Festival|
The 10th Annual Iceberg Festival will take place from June 1 - 10, 2018 in St. Anthony and area. Please see the schedule for the full list of fun filled events, including the new Polar Dip to ....
|Discretionary Use: Construction - Shed|
|The Town of St. Anthony will discuss an application from Ms. Tara Elliott to construct a shed on a portion of a front yard at 340–342 West Street, St. Anthony.
This is a Discretionary Use under the Land Use Zoning Regulations (Residential Zone) .... |
|Job Opportunity - Public Works|
|The Town of St. Anthony is seeking the services of an individual who is knowledgeable, trained and experienced in the field of Municipal Public Works. Deadline for applications is Friday, May 25, 2018 at 1:00pm. .... |
|Congratulations Canada Lifetime Award|
The Town of St. Anthony wishes to extend congratulations to Dr. Kweku Dankwa on receiving the Society of Rural Physicians of Canada Lifetime award.. Dr. Dankwa is pictured with his award. Presentation was made at the Society of Rural Physicians ....
View all Community News articles