Interactive Town Map
Exploring our town map is now interactive - and includes many exciting new features.
Our interactive town map will help tourists, residents and newcomers to locate town businesses, parks and other town facilities. The map also serves as a town business directory. We hope you enjoy browsing our new interactive town map..
- Click the button below to view the town map (the map will launch in a new browser window)
- Select a map category to display all applicable red markers, which indicate the locations of all your chosen category listings
- Hover your mouse over the red markers to display the listing details in the lower right box
- Alternatively, you can hover your mouse over a category listing to display the red marker (which indicates the map location)
- Use the scroll bars to review the full list of categories and listings
- Click "Display Street Names" box to view (or hide) street names within the interactive map
|Discretionary Use Ad|
The Town of St. Anthony will discuss an application from Mr. Henry Rose to operate a home based Bus Service Business to be located at 4 Lemaire Road, St. Anthony.
|SENIORS COTTAGES APPLICATIONS |
St. Anthony Non-Profit Senior’s Housing Complex Inc. will be accepting applications for the 10 units being constructed at Ollerhead Road in St. Anthony, NL. Anyone wanting to apply is asked to complete an application. ....
|CANCELLATION NOTICE 2018 FALL FAIR AND TRADE SHOW|
| Due to lack of interest, the Fall Fair and Trade Show scheduled for September 21 and 22, 2018 at the Polar Center has been cancelled. Thank you, .... |
|KIDS EAT SMART RADIOTHON 2018|
The new school year has begun and kids are back to class. You can help ensure that breakfast will be waiting for them. We are excited to tell you that on Tuesday, November 6, 2018 people, like you, ....
|“One (1) New Wheel Loader” The Town of St. Anthony is now accepting bids for the supply of one (1) new wheel loader (2018 or newer). A set of minimal specifications and conditions are available by contacting Christopher .... |
|NORPEN WASTE MANAGEMENT ELECTRONICS RECYCLING|
|Do you have electronics that you need to dispose of? If so, deliver items to one of Norpen’s Electronics’ Depots at Subregion 1 Landfill, near St. Anthony; Subregion 3 Landfill, near St. Barbe or Subregion 4 Landfill near Hawke’s Bay. .... |
|Indoor Walking Track Schedule |
|The walking track schedule (effective April 16, 2018) has been issued. Come and enjoy a great opportunity to improve your health - especially during those days that our weather is not cooperative. .... |
View all Community News articles