Interactive Town Map
Exploring our town map is now interactive - and includes many exciting new features.
Our interactive town map will help tourists, residents and newcomers to locate town businesses, parks and other town facilities. The map also serves as a town business directory. We hope you enjoy browsing our new interactive town map..
- Click the button below to view the town map (the map will launch in a new browser window)
- Select a map category to display all applicable red markers, which indicate the locations of all your chosen category listings
- Hover your mouse over the red markers to display the listing details in the lower right box
- Alternatively, you can hover your mouse over a category listing to display the red marker (which indicates the map location)
- Use the scroll bars to review the full list of categories and listings
- Click "Display Street Names" box to view (or hide) street names within the interactive map
|2nd Annual Grenfell Fall Fair & Tradeshow|
|The 2nd Annual Grenfell Fall Fair & Tradeshow will be taking place on Friday, September 21 at Saturday, September 22 at the Polar Centre.
To reserve a space, please call the Town Office at 454-3454. Registration .... |
|Notice - Town of St. Anthony|
Summer is a very busy time in our community, students are out and about enjoying playgrounds, parks and courts. As a result, the Town of St. Anthony request that vehicle operators abide by ....
| Town of St. Anthony
The St. Anthony Recreation Department is moving forward with the replacement of its old score clock that presently .... |
|NORPEN WASTE MANAGEMENT ELECTRONICS RECYCLING|
|Do you have electronics that you need to dispose of? If so, deliver items to one of Norpen’s Electronics’ Depots at Subregion 1 Landfill, near St. Anthony; Subregion 3 Landfill, near St. Barbe or Subregion 4 Landfill near Hawke’s Bay. .... |
|Lyme Disease Advisory|
|Lyme disease is a serious illness caused by the bite of an infected blacklegged tick. Blacklegged ticks can be active throughout much of the year, however your .... |
|Indoor Walking Track Schedule |
|The walking track schedule (effective April 16, 2018) has been issued. Come and enjoy a great opportunity to improve your health - especially during those days that our weather is not cooperative. .... |
The St. Anthony Public Library offers a collection of books, audiobooks, DVDs and more! Through www.nlpl.ca you can also check out eBooks as well as digital magazines and newspapers. The library offers copy, printing, ....
View all Community News articles