Interactive Town Map
Exploring our town map is now interactive - and includes many exciting new features.
Our interactive town map will help tourists, residents and newcomers to locate town businesses, parks and other town facilities. The map also serves as a town business directory. We hope you enjoy browsing our new interactive town map..
- Click the button below to view the town map (the map will launch in a new browser window)
- Select a map category to display all applicable red markers, which indicate the locations of all your chosen category listings
- Hover your mouse over the red markers to display the listing details in the lower right box
- Alternatively, you can hover your mouse over a category listing to display the red marker (which indicates the map location)
- Use the scroll bars to review the full list of categories and listings
- Click "Display Street Names" box to view (or hide) street names within the interactive map
|Community Addiction Prevention and Mental Health Promotion Fund Program|
The Community Addictions Prevention and Mental Health Promotion Fund is an initiative of the Newfoundland and Labrador Department of Health and Community Services. The fund is administered by the Department in partnership with the four regional .... |
|Light up the Park - December 4th|
| .... |
|SENIORS COTTAGES APPLICATIONS |
St. Anthony Non-Profit Senior’s Housing Complex Inc. will be accepting applications for the 10 units being constructed at Ollerhead Road in St. Anthony, NL. Anyone wanting to apply is asked to complete an application. ....
|ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING|
The Northern Peninsula Family Resource Centre would like to invite you to their “Annual General Meeting” on November 22nd at the Grenfell Interpretation Centre in St. Anthony @ 2 PM. Click ....
|FISHERIES AND OCEANS CANADA NOTICE TO ANGLERS |
| na.18.055B Oct. 17, 2018 Online Recreational Trout Consultation Fisheries and Oceans Canada (DFO) in Newfoundland and Labrador is conducting an online consultation regarding insular Newfoundland Recreational .... |
The Town of St. Anthony would like to remind walkers and vehicle operators that its everyone’s responsibility to ensure our roads are safe for pedestrians and motorists. Therefore, we ask that walker ....
View all Community News articles